out of the ashes

Saturday, January 16, 2010

And So...

It's Saturday morning, early.  I'm listening to iTunes.   I'm on cup four of coffee.  It's cold out here.  Lakme is elegantly beautiful.  I'm wondering if I can redo Thirty-one. There's only one way to find out.

I finished Life of Pi last night.  Gosh, why didn't I read it long ago? A marvelous book! My question at the end: which version of the tale was true? I prefer to think Pi's adventure with Richard Parker was what really happened. Even the island with acid algae. We want to believe the fantastic. I want to, anyway.

Which begs the question, can Marvin really have lived this incredible dream? Or was it merely a dream that he will awaken out of at the end, and will he be better for it?

I completed Thirty-one within an hour or two.  On to Thirty-two and Marvin's recovery at Delilah's loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment