out of the ashes

Friday, January 13, 2012

Off to Laguna Beach in a bit, but...

I received this in my gmail inbox. I'd forgotten all about that contest! I was really pleased:)
There were two "winners"; a First Place entry, and The Judges Choice. So I did very well, I think.
Hats off to Val who was right there beside me with her entry!



From: AuthorStand Editors
To: Patrick Lee
Subject: Congratulations!
Message: Mr. Lee,
We are pleased to let you know that your story, Sarah's Canticle, has received an Honorable Mention in AuthorStand's 6th Short Story Contest!

We received over 700 entries and only 9 Honorable Mentions were awarded.

To see the full list of winners, please go to: http://www.authorstand.com/writing-contests/short-story-6--judging.aspx

Congratulations and we hope to see more of your work in future contests!
Sincerely,
The AuthorStand Team

No comments:

Post a Comment