out of the ashes

Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Website

Rather like creating my first Youtube video...frustrating!

Can I do it? No I answer, probably not. But, I went to Weebly anyway (after having failed MISERABLY at Wix-through no fault of Wix's:), and dove in this morning.

Admittedly, I wanted a website kind of like those of two of my favorite authors; Mark Helprin and Carlos Ruiz Zafon. What I got was a very nice, not-as-extravagant (if I may say that humbly) site. For me to do this is something like a Kindergartner...well, writing a novel! That's how tech savvy I am.

But I did it. I'm beaming. Now I have to finish two works-in-progress! As promised at my page:)

 http://patrickseanlee.weebly.com

I even created a new gmail address in order to receive messages from my devoted fans:) patrickseanlee@gmail.com

So many thanks to the following:

L. Avery Brown, (When a Southern Woman Rambles)
Glynis Rankin,
Stephen Johnson,
AND
Faith Ruelle

What faithful support!


No comments:

Post a Comment